Sunday, September 5, 2010

a very bad day...


this actually hepen end of last month.. i was miserable! okey hres d story

i had a test dat morning so dat nite i stayed up late, pulling all niter! at the same time im finishing up some personal work... truth to be told, i went out dat nite.. meronggeng... not to say dat im a very carefree person its just dat the work load rely get in2 me n i need sum place n time 2 calm myself up so dat i can continue n fight... i went out bukak posa n return around 1 i guess.. den started my usual fesbuking, updating everything, peeking trough ppls pages.. ah.. so called un related 2 study but very important unusefool stuff! it keeps me awake by the very least... okey(continue)

dat morning after sahur i decided 2 take a very very very short nap(cuz my kepala cannot take it anymo! den i wake up tekejut wen i saw the time! omost 8.30!! my test @ 10. i havent fin d slides!!(got 2 mo ppt if im x mistaken)i pun rush2 pg mandi... toilet occupied!! both!! aiseh.. mmg potong mood! i was frustrated.. so i fesbuk sum mo... later i saw my watch 9 oredi!!! omg!!!! den i go shower...

going 2 fetch my fren down stairs,.. den i realized i forgot ,my phone.. so i go back up again.. mind u my fren's room is in 2nd floor while mine in 5th floor!!! tired2 den go jalan kaki 2 KK fm hostel... it was a very! long walk!!!!

wen i answer d test.. pain liver!! i read that part oredi but i cant recall!!! aiseh men! why la why this test.. howla my dream of getting dekan dis sem... im seing it running away.. n im chasing.. its like da dream is using ferari n im stuck wit mini cooper.. fancy yeah but aint as fast...

after test i was soo sleepy.. i open lappy try 2 finisgh my presentation sides.. after 20 min i guess..(posa kan)i pun hit da sack..(x sdar) i woke up 5.30 oredi... den i think2.... wat did i miss?? OMG i got FYP presentation @ 2.30!!!! i ova slept!!! D. Azna will b furious!! omg2!! T_T what hepen to me!!!!!! wuwuwuwuwuwuw... hate this!!

T_T... its a very bad day.. n it all hepen on 31 august.. a way 2 celebrate independence ey...
sigh....

No comments: