Friday, September 17, 2010

bitter sweet raya..


i dont know why.. it always come up as a heavy matter 2 me wen it come 2 frens n family... dearest readers, its RAYA!!! Salam Eid! MAaf zahir batin! ^^~ owkey enough with the introduction... heres my side of story...
letme refresh back fm d momment i was far xited-2-death cuz finally im going back 2 sabah fm Tganu!! it was a blast!!! ^^~ but hres d details.. i went 2 book my ticket(actually just conforming- da tiket r bought by Sabah Fed-yeye sabah fed!!<< me luv u!!)i make my fred lost d chance 2 atted his FYP meeting.. later i know dat there were several problem 2 d FYP dat he is doing(dear god, i think i sinned) AIZEE, sorrri!!! dat s all i could sa.. me is feeling guilty... wuwuwuwuwuw.... silly me... aint i... he said dun wory' xda papa', but i just... @ the bottom of my heart i just know iam one of d reason he missed d meeting... T____T...

later dat i know dat i miss looked my presentation date causing me to stay back in da university one extra day!!! OMG!! its me being silly!! i know.... thankfully i got FUZAH staying back wit me( she just couldnt stand seeing me being lonely-sweeeeeeet!!!)<< me luv her>> <3~

den.. luckily my fl8 fm KT 2 KL 2 all good w/o hassle... but!! my fl8 fm KL- KK got prob.. dlayed so late dat i break my fast in da car(x smpat smpi rumah-sedih... br mo sungkai awal kan..)n i missed my plan 4 d day(i need 2 do my passport).. aisehmen... 3 jam pulak tu i was stuck @ KLIA!!!---> bengang cuz reeeeely wanan go home at dat momen.. oomma poguspo!!!

raya??
its a blast i shud say!! i enjoyed this yer raya mo den years b4.. went raya-ing till lewat malam-awl pagi.. meeting old friends, catching up with each other... i just missed d momments n im hoping 2 do it again.. meeting up wit cousin(cant believe haw fast time flies-theyre big!!)^^~ meeting other people.. cooking, eating great food... bla2.... anyways its was awesome!!!


going back 2 university!! this suck!! i got assignments waiting 2 be done!! FYP, Lab report, OMG.. SIFE, DEMI, Programmes.. its cramming my days.. but dats wat i like.. me being busy..oww. n my PROPOSAL!!! lots 2 be mend... just did bout 10% last holiday... silly me.. i know.. play2 jak.. tida mau buat kerja.. anyway i book i neva miss n look forward! FACEBOOK!!<3 neva grow tired of it....

now on my way back 2 KT, im stuck bout 3 hours @ KKIA.. my fl8 got delay cuz of d shitty weather.. aigo!!!!! im sooo tired of waiting !! this airport is cold n hard n lonely.... wuwuwuwuwuwuw!!! get me my DCB quick2!! make it TCB even beter!!!

to make things even interesting, my flight was delayed up to d extend of 5 hours!! another 2 hours on board.. the air is stuffy, n feels suffocating!! bout 8 pm den we went up n away 2 KL...

arrived @ kl, theres another prob.. my last flight 2 tganu went away redy.. figures.. since its about 11.20pm by dat time... owwkey... 'your nex flight would be @ 8.00am 2moro" i got no luggage, no toiletries, no nothing!! omost scream!! i just wanna go back 2 my uni!!! no more plz!!! " u can stay @ PAN PACIFIC 2nie"<< sudenly it didnt sounds so bad.. keh3..... LOL! silly me aint it??

skalinya pegi dat particular hotel mo chek in pon taking bout an hour! sudala jauh jalan kaki(though it was in da same building) kin panas!!(hangin satu badan) sampai2 di bilik, luckily my room was great, bath tub, queen size bed, flat screen tv,, shud i ask 4 mo??? hahahah....

but my mind is not at ease @ all.. wanted 2 go back 2 uni!! like now!!!! dun want dis luxury!! want 2 be in my room up in kayangan @ 5th floor...

da next day, i check out @ 6, grab bfast @ Eraman..skalinya flight delay lg 4 another half an hour!!! panas!!!!! by d end of da day, nsb bek smpai tganu!!!

1 comment:

Izzatul Huda said...

dear,be prepared k. after ths,it should be quiet tough time cz u will spent lots of ur time in lab! well,i'll always b there wait for u.hehe