Friday, July 31, 2009

Debate Meeting...

its been a while since i wrote.. hehe vry bzla.. plus lappy rosak agi.. now thnx 2 fauzi, my lappy is good again.. sa, nak story neh.. eh jap.. nak gtaw that we DEmi members got in2 meeting last nite at nu Cafe.. it Suck.. not bda meeting but da environment..
dahla hujan, everyone mcm berkampung kat c2 pulak cuz many thing is going on la dkat nu kafe 2..
pendaftaran usrah la, nek gunung la, prjmpaan ko-k la.. huhu.. and so many more n prjumpaan Demi is one of it... aiyo.. very inconvenient la.. n 2 make things worst ade H1N1 screening lg dkt B2.. aiyo... full of virusla!!!! very contagious...
tapi sbb smgt debat yg tnggi ktorg truskan meeting gak.. so heres sum view on da members....


hi there.. been a while s





basically what we do is we learnt how to open da concept n stance.. all by Aizat(thnx).. sumtin eppen but dun wana disscuss here.. anyway.. as many of da juniors n even senior r still confused, 7 August we will held a Debating Workshop 2 refresh our rusted skills.. huhu.. n by a way Jimmy, hope u datang la.... =_=

5 comments:

Life's a beach! said...

7th of August, huh?
I hope I can come on that day because I'm still uncertain with my work schedule in WWF. Things have been running ad hoc lately, so I'll confirm again next week.

syazwaney said...

thnx jimz..^^

Life's a beach! said...

I've made the announcement over in UMT facebook group. I hope there will be more turnouts.

syazwaney said...

ah, just want u 2 noe.. ash want 2 be d author 4 da demi blog

Life's a beach! said...

Has she make contact with Kama yet? she's still the moderator of the blog, but I'll let her know as well..